Over the past few months as we've shared about our future work with Helimission we have been so encouraged by the enthusiasm and commitment to prayer and financial support we've received! As we will serve as volunteers with Helimission we must recruit donors to cover expenses. Of our $2,500 monthly budget we currently have financial commitments from churches and individuals for over 50%! We are truly appreciative and awed by your generosity. Thank you!
May - July
With bible school starting at the end of August here are the specifics we're tackling for the next few months:
- Continue to share about Helimission and our opportunity to serve in Papua.
- Complete Elim Bible Institute registration and register for classes.
- Leave our current jobs. Ben will finish sometime in mid to late June and Anisha at the end of July.
- Packing and giving away household items
Prayer Requests· Turbine helicopter experience for Ben. The more turbine flight hours Ben can log before we go the better.
· Scheduling/travel for Ben’s flight check with the New Tribes chief pilot.
· Wisdom in choosing our courses at Elim Bible Institute.
· Family unity.
· Smooth transition/logistics as we travel from place to place.
· Opportunities to share about the work of Helimission and what we will do in Papua.
We'll keep you updated as things progress. Thank you for all your prayers and support, we really appreciate it!
Ben, Anisha & Isaiah